- The consultant must have over 4+ years or more of experience as SAP Basis Consultant.
- Must have done 2-3 Full Life Cycle Best Practice Implementations including EHP-5 and has extensive experience in SAP Basis Administration and Installation of all SAP components ranging from HANA ECC 6.0 Solman7.0/7.1 EP BI and CRM.
- Daily System Monitoring related activities and troubleshooting critical issues for Production System.
- System Refresh in distributed environment.
- Trained end users and documented processes and also presented the Go-live presentations to the client.
- SAP Server Installation: SAP Net weaver 7.3 BI ECC 6.0. Installation of solution manager 7.1
- User and Roles Administrations.
- Client Administration: Local Client Copy Remote Client Copy and Client Export-Import
- Transport Management System Configuration (STMS).
- Applying Support Package Java stacks SPAM and Kernel upgrades.
- Working with BrTools for Backup Table Space Management.
- Must have Good understanding of network protocols operating system and networked system.
- Installation Configuration & management of Windows 2000/2003 Servers.
- User/Group Management File/Folder Permissions management managing sharing resources.
- Remote management Using tools like Remote Administrator VNC Viewer and Remote Desktop.
- Installation Database like Microsoft SQL server and Oracle.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category: System
Role: Functional Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time